Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ten Things Tuesday

Ten Things I'm Thankful For After Breaking My Ankle Saturday

1. A husband that doesn't mind picking up the house & doing laundry & knows how to get the kids ready for school.

2. My kids have been good--even poor #2 that's had medicine issues.

3. Hubbo's boss who let him off work for two days and lent us a "walking helper device" which
I refuse to call a walker. The kids refer to it as a stroller.

4. Friends that have called and checked on me through emails & Facebook. So sweet!

5. That danged deadly snow is gone.

6. New toenail polish. Purple to match my ankle.

7. Marathon tv shows on Bravo and A&E.

8. Magazines/books

9. KNITTING!!!

10. The treadmill. Without it, it's one long jump to the bathroom with nothing to hold on to.

2 comments:

Carolyn Brooks said...

So sorry you broke your ankle. Hope you are up and around soon!

Katrina said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're hurt, but it sounds like you've kept a hold on your sunny outlook! I hope you heal up fast!