Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring Break--Day One

Day One--11am

Well, we already have poo people. Within 30 minutes of getting up I had not only a poopy diaper, but I got it all over my arm. I take a shower, feel all clean, ready to start my day--pretend that poopy diaper never happened. But I kept smelling poo. Check kitchen, not only is the floor an array of cow patties, somehow, some way, there is poo on my oven door! How in the heck are the physics of that possible?

10:50am
We leave in the van to go meet Hubbo at work to sign some papers on the house. This involves snacks in ziplocks, cups for everyone, a Nintendo DS, a koosh ball and some Lego guys. Oh and did I mention son#2 won't stay in his seatbelt? Since we got the van he's discovered how to let himself out of his seatbelt. We acquired these bad boys.
Hopefully this will dissuade him, although on the way back, he unbuckled his brothers seatbelt to the carseat. Good thing these came in twos.

4:30pm
Playing outside, let's hope son#2 keeps his clothes on. All of them.

All in all, today wasn't that bad. No major meltdowns & mommy's still sane. Score one for the hometeam!

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Sounds like a full day! Glad you identified the source of the poo smell (if not the acrobatic maneuvers necessary to get it on the oven door...lol.)

I'd love to hear more about the house! I knew you were looking; I'm so glad you found something you like!