Day Two:
8:45am
I'm up & doing dishes before any of the younger ones are up to "help". Son #1 is in the living room loudly playing Wii. Of course he left the bedroom door open. Can't believe son#2 didn't wake up.
Son#3 slept till 9:30am--slight fever last night, runny nose & phlemy cough. Off to vacuum...
10:30am
Med time. Son#2's new med, slipped into a spoonful of blueberry applesauce. You have to strategically place it so that he doesn't scrape it off the spoon with his teeth or the jigs up.
Son#1's you have to crush, crush again, melt in a tablespoon of water, then down the hatch with 7-Up. Although today he had to settle for diet Sierra Mist & he wasn't too happy. But it's one of those days he's complaining about EVERYTHING. Son#3 usually gets his in a syringe but decided today he was just too big for that now that he's three years old. He wanted his medicine on a spoon like big brother. I guess he really is growing up.
3:15pm
Corned beef, cabbage, potatoes in the oven for dinner. Son#3 in crib still yelling "Mom" since 1:30pm. Son#2 got in the fridge & ate the rest of the birthday cake with his hands.
Countdown to reinforcements--2 hrs.
4:03pm
Are you kidding me? Son#3 still yelling at me from his bed. Which I really don't understand because he had children's Tylenol 5 hours ago.
And apparently, one day without a poo incident goes against every Murphy's law there is for me in life.
Son #2 running around outside in the 80 degree day, eventually stripped down & the few minutes I wasn't watching him, pooped outside my bedroom window. Without a pull-up on. I thought little boys just liked to pee on things outside. Sigh. I don't care how warm it is the rest of this week, we may never go outside again.
No comments:
Post a Comment