Monday, March 23, 2009

Son#1 Journal

This is a throw back to February folks---enjoy the literal mind of son#1. Remember it's fill in the blank

When the groundhog sees it's shadow,it means 20 more weeks of winter. (when you think about it, this seems more true than the usual 6).

I want to have a party for, Christopher Council. We can play the Wii.

I wish I could build, a house that has computers in it. I use 2 computers.

If animals could talk, it would say: thank you. It would play with me. Animals always talk.

I was mean to someone when, I hit someone with a baseball bat. I told someone I am sorry. I was kind. (I really hope it was a Nerf bat. Surely the school would have called me right? I'm pretty sure they have a no tolerance policy for bullies.)

If there was no television, I would read a book. Then I would buy the TV. TV is fun.

I'll never eat, Cool Ranch Doritos. I like Nacho Cheese better. Nacho Cheese is cool.

Abraham Lincoln was, the 16th President. He freed the slaves. He was the 1st President to get shot down by John Wilkes Booth. (his teacher made sure we saw this one)

We celebrate George Washington's birthday because, he was the 1st President. He was the "father of our country". He was good.

I like to help my parents, get the van fixed. We took it to the car hospital. We took it home.

I'd love to learn how to play, the Wii. On the Wii I play Lego Star Wars 3.

This one is ALL him--even the parenthesis.
A movie I like to watch over & over is, Star Wars. I have 6 dvd's for 6 episodes. Star Wars is awesome. (includes disc 2 for 1,2 and 3 and IV, V and VI. Includes bonus discs.)

My favorite smell is, Germ-X. It is blueberry. It's good on my hands. (I had Sharpies, he has hand sanitizer. I wonder if that's considered "huffing"?)

If I could live in space, I would live on the moon. I would put a flag on there. I would see earth.

The snow is, good. I would play on the snow. I would build a snowman.

No comments: