Day Three--HUMP DAY!----
8:30am
Hubbo on his way home from the store & getting a new tire for the car.
9:30am
Wake baby, poor guy has a runny nose like a faucet & a cough to boot. Medicine for the whole room on the house!
11am
Baths for #2 & #3. Not much space left in the tub for toys, so they got creative bringing in the bathmat with them.
11:30am
Realtor calls, house decision still up in the air. Wheee!
Noon
Lunch---why is it all the kids only what I'm eating? Even when I feed them first? I'm getting sick of food. 4 breakfasts--if I get one. Four lunches & 2 different dinners. Son#1 has chosen now to go on a growing spurt & eat us out of house & home. Right when son#2 goes off the meds that make him want seconds & thirds. Our grocery bill may never be the same.
2:12pm
Part of what is trying my patience is I can't open the fridge or unlock the pantry without one of them being behind me sneaking things out. Drives me insane! That and son#2's meds make him a tad manic at times. This means constant turning off of the light switches in rooms, shutting doors, handing you everything you never wanted or asked for as well emptying drawers & throwing clothes around the house. Specifically in corners & behind tv cabinets.
I might need TWO blood pressure pills today.
After yesterday's poop incident & the baby's cold or whatever, we're not venturing outside. It's 80 degrees already & it's a playdough, marker/coloring day instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment