1. Company (in-laws) finally got to come visit this weekend!! We've been trying since Valentines weekend. All family members finally well on both sides.
2. Clean comedy. Brian Regan--- http://www.brianregan.com/
3. Spring Break is OVER!!!!!!!!
4. Son#2 is off his old meds & the tics have stopped. The new meds seem to be working although we're still working on doses which means there are times that aren't so fun. We're winning though!
5. Because Facebook has changed their format & style, it's not as user friendly. Wondering what I'm thankful for then? It's less addictive which means more time for other things.
6. My mom & aunts come tomorrow for a visit. We're going for Chinese & I think it's safe to say I won't have to entertain the baby much.
7. I'm in love with Philadelphia Cream Cheese Spreadable in the Spinach/Artichoke flavor. Coupled with a Ritz cracker, I'm in heaven!
8. One of the pluses from company coming to visit, your house gets cleaned.
9. Today was trash day so last night we cleaned out the fridge as a family by eating all leftovers for dinner. I love to kill two birds with one stone. Well, not really.
And #10--- I was able to be a part of something really fantastically fun, benefiting Autism. More on that later if you're NOT one of the millions I've already told.
1 comment:
so, I'm wishing I qualified as one of the low drama friends. lol
Post a Comment