11am
Son#2 crying, wants to go somewhere, brings me clothes. Trying to get three kids half dressed to go to the bank. Fun--NOT. Van battery dead. Son#2 was in the garage the other day with the door open. Hubbo came home, shut the door thinking it hadn't been open long. Guess it was open longer than we thought.
11:40am
Do you hear that? It's glee in my "voice" as I type.
Nothing can get me down...(knock on wood) because in approximately 5 and a half hours, I have back up until school starts. There is nothing so lonely for me as Spring Break & Christmas break. Sometime I'll tell you about the frantic, tense pace that exists all day with the three boys all home & how utterly exhausting it is. But right now, I'm gonna go "celebrate the moments of my life" with a little Cafe Vienna.
1pm
Son#2 didn't eat his mac & cheese, he wanted MY lunch. Figures. And the remote is missing...it was here just a few minutes ago.
2pm
Son#3 has outgrown naps. Is there any justice in this world!?
1 comment:
I hate when they outgrow naps! I haven't outgrown them--they shouldn't, either! Glad you got some back up support and I hope you enjoyed your well-deserved coffee break. :)
Post a Comment