8:30am
Two out of three up. Son#1 bugging me to get up. For some reason he needs me
To get out of bed so he can start his day.
9:30am
Baby gets up happy and with no fever and no cough. Yay!
I'm choosing not to give son#2 any mess today to see if the
Tics stop. Although I reserve the right to change my mind at any time
today. The thought of no meds needed--wow. But like the house
I won't get my hopes up just yet.
10:30am
Do you hear that? Angels singing. I've heard an angel gets his wings
when a mommy gets a shower.
Son#2 has a thing with long hair lately and if it's wet, well
That's even better. He keeps coming up behind as I type
and smelling my hair.
11:30am
Son#2 needs pill. That didn't last long. At least one pill seems to be doing it for the whole day & we're not using anything for bedtime.
7pm
The realtor has another client with a daugther with Autism. She is thinking of moving to our town. She asked for permission to give her my info so I could fill her in on our school system & Autism programs here. She called--I talked for an hour & a half about the pros. She said a developmental Peds dr had once told her if she was considering our school system, she might as well keep her kids home. Boy did I refute THAT! Keith Olberman here I come!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment