2. My friend Tammy brought us homemade pot roast Saturday night with carrots & potatoes. Rolls, grapes & some iced brownies that Hubbo LOVED. Thanks Tammy!
3. I can put more pressure on my foot now, just not much at a time.
4. I got to go scrapbook Friday night with my friends. My husband was kind enough to drop me off & my friend Terry & her husband Max were nice enough to take me home. I didn't get a huge amount done, but boy was it nice to get out.
5. Hubbo's still getting kids ready in the mornings & on the bus. Which is a good thing. It takes me FOREVER to wake up after taking a pain pill at night. I'm yawning as I write this.
6. Today is Mr. Johnny's birthday. Mr. Johnny is the janitor at son#1's school. He wears overalls & is very soft spoken but so good with the kids. And son#1 has taken a special liking to him. Mr Johnny even sent son#1 a coloring book & crayons when he was home after having his tonsils out. And on his birthday one year sent him a card with 8 crisp one dollar bills. (son#1's favorite number) Today the kids are dressing in overalls & flannel shirts & bringing birthday cards. Since it's son#1's last year there, the teacher will take a picture for me. We've been very lucky & blessed to have such great people at our sons' schools. Even the janitors care!
7. Hubbo brought another surprise from the store the other day, to eat after the kids went to bed.
8. The church we attend has hired a new preacher & they have an Autistic son who has some issues with staying in services. I believe he is 16 years old. This is very encouraging because I think they intend to make a room for him to be should be not want to be in the auditorium for services. Son#2 can't go because he is too loud & obviously is too big for the nursery so there's been no where to take him. If they follow through on this, our whole family may get to go to church together as a family which hasn't happened in years.9. BE Cares campaign with Autism is allowing me to share my sons stories of Autism & how it's touched our lives & bring more people to use Bare Escentuals mineral makeup. (more to come)
10. The "baby", son#3, is saying "mommy" this week. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One out of three ain't bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment