Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

1. The holidays are here starting THIS week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Break out the Christmas tree, turkey & my grandmother's recipe for stuffing, full tummies & holiday music!

2. I got to go to a craft fair. A really, really big one. Two actually. And I haven't done that in a long time, but I had a blast with my friends. We ate, walked & talked and laughed a lot. I was very. very tired afterwards but boy was it worth it!

3. Sunday I spent the afternoon reminiscing with two high school friends. One I hadn't seen for 15 years. We had a blast discussing all the roads God has taken us down.

4. Everyone here is well! I never got the crud the kids & Hubbo had, but my head cold is finally shipping out and I'm feeling a lot better. Hooray!

5. I got most of my teacher gifts purchased & done! That decision to not make everything, may have cost me more money, but is SO much less stressful & this year, that's a luxury I'll gladly pay for.

6. My computer was on the fritz & is working much better & faster now. Special thanks goes to Hubbo & the IT brother-in-law. Amazing how once you get going fast, you can't stand slow connections. It seems like such an injustice.

7. I'm at that time of year again where I challenge myself & the kids to remember to put money in every red bell ringing pot we see between now & Christmas.

8. Every year my husband's company hands out to them a free turkey from Arkansas/Tyson foods because they are one of their customers. I'm very thankful we have a 15.3 pounder in the freezer.

9. I'm thankful I got some organizing done this past week. Small, baby steps-- but I'm gonna get back to the organizational nut I was before the third kid if it kills me!

10. I had lunch with my mom & a friend yesterday. We went for Chinese and we had a very good time. "Egg Drop Soup For the Soul".

No comments: