
When I couldn't find my brush for days and my scissors had been missing a week or more, and I'd search the entire house multiple times, it finally hit me. We'd been having great weather & my window had been open from morning to afternoon. I put that clue together with the fact that son#2 has been in a phase of throwing things lately--behind the couch, tv cabinet, under the stove & beds, etc. And guess who'd been enjoying the breeze in my room lately???
When I looked outside I could NOT believe what I saw. I had to have Hubbo take pictures. Coupled with the leaves that had been falling off the trees it was like a Hidden Object puzzle from the Highlights magazine!!!
Here are the things to look for: (remember you can click the picture to enlarge)
* a hairbrush
* a toy cell phone
* a toy that is yellow & purple
* an army green hat (that apparently is going to work well for my cousin in the Army should he need to hide)
* a sippy cup
* a gray sheep
* a red tag (toy)
* six socks (2 blue, 4 white--which would explain why every morning I kept having to get another pair out)
* a blue handled pair of scissors
* a small black mag flashlight/keychain
1 comment:
Hey friend-
I bet he may know where your paper trimmer is....lol !
Kim
Post a Comment