Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Ten Things Tuesday

1. Tomorrow my "baby" turns four years old! How is this possible when I still look like I just had him?

2. Son#1 is growing up and I'm thankful that he still likes me. Today. He wants to go spend Spring Break with Nana. We'll see. I don't know who would get bored to death first, him with no internet access or her with all his Star Wars and YouTube playlists ramblings.

3. I got to meet a friend from college at the airport Sunday. We haven't seen each other in 14 years!! We crammed more hen clucking in that 2 hours than should be humanly possible. The people around us were so distracting to me. Rather interesting sorts at the Starbucks airport. I almost threw up on the way back to my car. I took the shuttle and some insane tan skinned man made so many twists and turns at an ungodly speed my equilibrium could not keep up. But it was worth it Lisa!!!!

4. Son#2 is having a good few weeks of school. We'll see what Spring Break holds--what's that they say? Don't borrow worry? One minute/hour/day at a time.

5. I have a new humidifier and with my recent head cold, I'm in love with it. It's small, ultra-quiet and no filters to clean. It uses a water bottle!!

6. I'm thankful that this is the final season of LOST. I think the first rule of LOST fan club should be, don't talk about LOST. Just let it unfold and be surprised like the rest of us.

7. The weather this week and weekend were temps in the high 60's. Thank ya Jesus! But what's up with the birds waking up so early now? Do they possibly know it's Daylight Savings Time?

8. I'm thankful that someone is starting his trial tomorrow that ripped off $35,000 from my uncle who may die in the next three days. I'm hoping for the guilty verdict.

9. Thank you to whoever invented the Vicks nose inhaler. My kids call it my nose chapstick.

10. And lastly, I'm very happy my family made a trip with all of us to Wal-Mart this weekend. Rare thing for all of us. Son#2 pushed the cart, son#3 got to walk not ride, and son#1 tried not to walk into people while playing with my iTouch. It did remind me why I go to the grocery store by myself.

No comments: