Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fun, Cool & Cute-Adjectives of a 10 year old





This is son#1's January Journal for school. They are fill in the blanks--his answers are in bold.


Before winter is over I want to play in the snow. I like to build a snow man. It was good.

If I saw a mouse in my house I would be it's friend. I will feed him food and drink. He is cool.

My favorite gift of all time is Lego Star Wars 3, the Complete Saga. Matt got that for me. It was fun.

An animal I'm afraid of is nothing. I like animals. They are cute.

If I had a magic wand I would make a bunny appear. I will also make Lego Darth Vader appear. The hat is cool.

I wish my school had a playground. I would swing. School is cool. (his school does have swings)

When someone is crying I say what is it? I would give her a toy. She likes it.

On my birthday I blow out candles. I open my presents. My birthday is fun.

Martin Luther King Jr is special because he had a dream. He had an idea. He made a new way.

If you could ask the new President to do something, what would it be? Keep the earth clean.

If I had a hundred dollars I would buy Lego guys. It will go with all Legos. I'd take them home.

No comments: