Friday, February 10, 2006

Why I Choose the Title I Did

Okay, so maybe not exactly WISDOM in the sense of the word you're thinking. Maybe just things I've come to understand better or helped me comprehend life in an easier way. Being the mother of two Autistic sons, I've come to realize I probably parent a little different than the average person. And even though I can claim a BA in Child Development, I don't know that I really have used any of that knowledge to rule my roost.It all seems to come gradually & as needed to me in pearls of wisdom. A lot from God & some from my children themselves. I rediscover myself with every pearl that "drops" my way & I can only share those so I don't go insane.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm SO glad you're blogging! I hope you'll find it to be a good emotional outlet and a fun way to reflect. Sometimes just seeing something in writing affects the way you think of it in your head.

I am looking forward to hearing many pearls of wisdom drop from your lips (no pressure!) because you are one of my parenting heroes.

Love you!