Really?! Because I haven't found it! I mean I know it's here somewhere. I used to be the QUEEN OF TIME ALONE. Being the only girl in the house (besides the dog) I get the royal treatment most times I complain about wanting to lock the door to the bathroom & perform beauty rituals. Or when I want to leave the house & spend time with some other breathing, living adults that don't include the mailman & someone ONLINE. (no offense) Now I can't remember where the DEFCON 4 button is to push to let them know I'm SERIOUS. GET AWAY.
It's been cold & icy here so we've had to be IN all weekend. That normally is how I SPEND my weekends. On purpose. I hate going to the grocery store...and yes, that makes me old.
Somehow being MADE to stay inside, with children that are made to stay inside, is worse than going to the dentist.
At least one child had to be sitting on my lap at all times & this does not count the one already there attached by umbillical cord.
I felt like I couldn't pee alone or go into the kitchen without having to retrieve a million things for someone else only to forget what I went in there for myself.
I can not use the computer without one child needing to silently HOVER like the Airwolf helicopter waiting to swoop down on any button he might miss pushing on the computer as I post comments etc. I swear he listens to when I'm done typing so he can say for the millionth time, " Are you done? Is it my turn yet?"
Another one can't keep his hands away from any food or drink I have. Just once I'd like to drink a Dr Pepper (my source of energy for my day) without having the straw chewed on, or particlesof goldfish left behind on it. OR the ultimate, getting ready to take a drink only to find I'm making that dry sucking straw noise! ARGH!!!!!!
I can't remember the last time I slept in, but I can tell you the last time everyone in my family did. I have a list a mile long needing to get "accomplished" by the time this baby gets here, but where the time comes from to DO those thing.....don't know, maybe it will appear out of thin air or most likely when I'm NOT sleeping in!
I am thankful for my family, but if they don't leave me alone soon, I may run away. To a galaxy far, far away. (shhh don't tell them, at least two of them know where that is)
2 comments:
Aaack! Backwash! I can't take backwash--have you tried perching on top of the refrigerator to drink your Dr. Pepper? Oh, wait--I forgot that your boys have already proved they can climb that high!
If you do go to a galaxy far, far away, can I tag along? I hear the Mos Eisley flea market is a great place to find a deal on exotic shoes and handbags!
To Katrina~
That & I'm 9 months pregnant.;)LOL
Otherwise I might HIDE there behind the plants.
Post a Comment