Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Fun

So instead of telling you things I'm thankful for today, I'm going to give you random fun things the kids have done or said to make you smile, snort & possibly laugh out loud.

** It was bathtime & the baby was already naked. I told him to go get his toys & put them in the tub. When I came back, this is how I found son#3.















This does nothing for my argument that not everyone in Oklahoma wears a cowboy hat.

** Son#1 came home with student of the month, which is picked out of the whole school. We were very proud of him & excited at his accomplishments. I was already thinking up scrapbook layouts in my head when I found something else in his take-home folder.








In case you can't read it, it's a little booklet on not getting your way & inside the story says:

"Mr. Peterman is handing out lollipops. Heather says she wants a red one. Mr. Peterman says that Rochelle got the last red lollipop."
Then you are supposed to draw and/or write what happens next.
And MY student of the month, draws Darth Vader killing Mr. Peterman & Heather says, "Thank you Vader!" --"Vader says no, Vader kills Peterman, Heather says thanks"

Good thing he got the Student of the Month award BEFORE this drawing. I expect the counselor to call me soon. I wonder if this fits in with the Twinkie defense?

** And last butt not least....this is a picture of son#3 being creative in his climbing endeavors again. Hubbo & I walk in the room to find this. We just stand there. Son#1 looks up from the computer & says with a completely straight face, " How did the baby's butt get that big crack?"
Son #1 was a little unerved when I explained his looked like that too.



6 comments:

Katrina said...

Mr. Peterman, your days are numbered. I would relocate to another star system if it were me.

That is so funny and priceless! I can almost see the scrapbook page in my head...lol!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the butt crack comment! That is hilarious!!!!

kim

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, that is the cutest picture ever!!!!!

shirleyknits said...

OMG, I did LOL! This post needs a splutter warning!

Danna Ramsey said...

Hi, sugar! Thanks so much for the advice! Why don't you just take a field trip over to NE Ark and do it with me! Wouldn't that be fun? :)

Valerie Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! SOOOO funny! This is what I have to look forward to, eh?! Living with all men...