Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Five Things Wednesday

Since I was so busy yesterday, here are five random things happening here I am thankful for from the past week:

1. Son#2 cut his finger on a greenbean can in the trash last Wed night. It was bad. The house looked like a crime scene, wouldn't stop bleeding for an hour & an ambulance came. I'm thankful he is better & I'm almost done with stain treating the huge pile of crime scene laundry.

2. I convinced my friend to leave me her letter stamps when she visited & I can't wait to go hog wild with them. Scrapbook pages, cards, Christmas cards--maybe you'll even see my use them to sign my name on checks. Although this would be rather interesting since they are about 2 inches high.

3. My house is clean after about a week of not being up to my standards. Shout out to my main man Hubbo who stepped up to the plate on that.

4. I have a new cell phone. All I care about is that it can be charged with it's charger & the battery lasts for more than a few hours. Oh and I have a QWERTY keyboard to text now.

5. The Swaim boys ALL have costumes and are ALL going trick-or-treating Friday. Son#1 is Indiana Jones, son#2 is G.I.Joe and the baby is going as Elmo. Pictures to follow.

No comments: