Friday, October 17, 2008

Countdown


TEN random things about me:

10. I can play piano, although not as well anymore.

9. When I feel nausous, I eat dill pickles.

8. I have a pretty good collection of baseball cards.

7. I love to ask questions & learn.

6. I drink unsweet tea just like my dad did.

5. I like having all boys & no girls. Honest. Sorry mom.

4. I have a scar on my face from falling on the fireplace when I was little.

3. I have been to several NFL games & two MLB games.

2. I like the smell of Coast soap. A lot.

1. I clean when I'm mad.

NINE ways to win my heart:

9. Look me in the eyes

8. Offer to get me something if I just sat down

7. Enjoy reading

6. Remember my birthday

5. Be willing to tell me when I need to be told something

4. Know how to have fun wherever you, whatever you're doing

3. Be willing to talk about ANYTHING

2. Make me laugh

1. Be a Godly man

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:

8. Have a weekly tennis game with my husband

7. Lead someone's life to Christ

6. Speak at a woman's conference on the role of faith & God in my life

5. Own my dream house equipped just the way we want it

4. Own my dream car--a yellow Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer

3. Swim in the ocean

2. Go to England & tour the countryside

1. Take a trip with my family

SEVEN ways to annoy me:

7. Roll your eyes

6. Be closed-minded

5. Have to talk about yourself a lot

4. Talk to me like I'm dumb

3. Hate dogs

2. Splash me or get me wet

1. LIE

SIX things I like:

6. dogs

5. home cookin

4. books

3. television (escape)

2. my friends

1. my kids learning

FIVE things I'm afraid of:

5. snakes

4. burglars/kidnappers

3. flying

2. cancer

1. Matt or the kids dying

FOUR favorite items in my room:

4. books

3. computer

2. yarn/knitting stuff

1. pillows

THREE things I do everyday:

3. have a Dr. Pepper

2. email my friends

1. kiss my family

TWO things I want to do right now:

2. knit

1. scrapbook

ONE person I really want to see right now:

1. my dad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey friend----

You forgot to list chapstick on your 6 things you like!

Kim