Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

1. Such good weather, we're not having to use the air conditioning today. Can Fall be far away?! Shhh....let me dream.



2. #3 son and his exceptional sleeping abilities. I do not in any way take for granted he has from the begining been & still is, a fantastic sleeper for me. Just lay him down, POOF--he's out. For hours. This allows me to be selfishly sitting here doing what I want rather than emptying the dishwasher like I probably should be.



3. That Hubbo's t-shirt contest voting is OVER! Dennis Miller picked the winner last night and all will be revealed in the next couple of weeks where I assume the winning tee will be available for purchase.



4. My upcoming trip by myself to go see Hubbo's sister & her family in Branson this weekend. I think 4 hours in the car by myself with my ABBA cd & other 80's music is sounding mighty fun.



5. Because of Prilosec, I can enjoy a nice, fat PBJ for lunch again.



6. Online Hobby Lobby coupons for 40% off one item so I can get some scrapping stuff before my trip.



7. I'm thankful for knowing what I'm cooking for dinner tonight already. Chicken Fried Rice-->
http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Fried-Rice-with-Chicken





8. My foot does not hurt & is healing the fastest it's ever healed.



9. Son#1 was "Student of the Day" yesterday and very pleased with himself that he remembered to used good manners all day.



10. A husband that truly "gets" me.

3 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Hey! Great list! I voted for your hubby's shirt several times ~ it was always in first place! That will be so cool for y'all if he wins!

Have fun in Branson ~ that has been one of my most memorable trips of all time!

Have a blessed week!

shirleyknits said...

I'm glad your foot is feeling better! Congratulations to your son for being "Student of the Day"!! That's a huge accomplishment.

Emily Scott Banks said...

Delurking to tell you that as an expression of how I've enjoyed your blog, I've nominated you for an "I Love Your Blog" Award.

Also, I hope your boy is recuperating well!