I'm stealing a wonderful idea from my good friend Danna--Ten Things Tuesdays! Here are ten things I'm thankful for today.
1. A cloudy, cool pre-fall day. That means less humidity too which is always nice.
2. For some time to myself this morning before the chaos of the next few days begins. (more to blog on that later)
3. Someone who can watch the baby for me tomorrow. (my mom)
4. My great book club that I saw last night. We had a few people drop out & say our books were "trite". Seems they obviously can't be intellectually stimulated by anything with a happy ending. That's fine, I like us just the way we are!
5. I'm thankful I get to scrapbook this Friday night. Horray for more girl time!
6. Wal-Greens pharmacy--Pharmacist Bob makes my life so much easier.
7. That I got to meet up with family this weekend I don't see often enough & we had a nice, happy, long lunch together.
8. My friend Teresa that is motivating me to get back in shape. She has quite a road ahead of her.
9. My neighbors that are sweet Christian people who look out for us.
10. That we can pay someone else to mow & edge the lawn. I do NOT miss yard work.
3 comments:
Hooray! Great list! Makes you realize just how blessed we are, doesn't it? :)
Hi, Jules!
Great list! Drop by my blog, and you can read about the origination of "Ten Things Tuesday" and pick up a really cool graphic for your "Ten Things" posts! You can also link up to my blog if you'd like ~ it's been a great way to meet new blogging friends. It's also refreshing to read everyone's thankful lists!
Hope to see you there!
Blessings,
Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife
how did you get on with your necklace? I made a couple of pairs of earrings last night! what fun!!
Love your super blogbackground, where did you get it? I changed mine but its dull compared to yours!
Sue
Post a Comment