Thursday, May 31, 2007

I'm It

Okay I've been tagged by Penny to write 8 random facts about myself. Or rather, some things that might not be known.

1. I'm an only child. And I hate it when people refer to only children as behaving a certian way. I like to think I'm the exception to those rules.

2. I play piano. Not well anymore, but I CAN play, and with both hands even.

3. I LIKE having three boys & no girls. I never had & never will, have the desire to have a girl. Odd I know. And don't even bother, you won't change my mind if my mother hasn't in 10 years.

4. I HATED watching movies (just in general for something to do, I did have favorites though) until the past couple of years. My husband & his family were in denial over this & I still don't think they believe me. I'm just not a sit & do nothing for hrs & hrs type person. I didn't see E.T. until college.

5. I love Agatha Christie books. Any & all. I collect them & relish reading them over & over. It's like comfort food to me. They never get old & I usually can't remember who "done it".

6. I also collect John F. Kennedy things. Books, pictures, etc. The most prized possession in my little collection is the TV Guide from the week he was assasinated, given to me by my mother.

7. I tried out for the Christian singing group Acapella. Actually for their producer. Made a demo tape. Nothing came of it & I see now that was most likely a blessing in disguise. Funny enough, years down the road, my brother-in-law (already in the family when I married in) had sang with them. Small world.

8. I swim very well. I can hold my breath for a long time underwater. I almost got my life guard certification as a teenager, but I couldn't do the breast stroke very well. I was convinced it was because (at the time) I didn't really have a bust line. My mom used to yank me off the bottom of the pool because I could go down & just sit forever. I haven't gotten to go swimming in a LONG time.

And I tag TERRY & LISA! Get on it girls!;)

1 comment:

Knitcrazy said...

Very Nice Jules !! :)

Email me and I'll give you that sweater pattern.. I don't have youe email :)

Penny
peneloercola@aol.com