Thursday, July 08, 2010

BOYS!

Five minutes ago, my third son (4 yrs old) came up as I was trying to work on the computer. Chatter is all I hear. He's giving me commentary on the cartoons he's watching at the time, so I'm mumbling "yeah, uh huh, okay" in response to everything. Then I realize in my parental 3 second delay, he just said something about "spraying you". HUH?!
Here's the conversation:

Son#3: "I spray you and make you all wet."
(giggle)

me: "Fine..............wait, WHAT?"
I glance over to my left, he has his wee-wee out of the top of his pull-up aiming it at my face with a big smile on his face.
me: "WHOA WHOA WHOA--NO! You never spray anyone with that. It only sprays in the toilet."

Son#3: "It's rude?

me: "YES--it's VERY VERY rude."
BOYS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy pee-pee, Batman!

Kim B said...

Good thing you caught that one before you really caught it!

Katrina said...

Hahahahaha! You just made me snort ice water out my nose! Oh, the things they never taught us in parenting school. Oh, wait--there IS no parenting school!

Save that in the "embarrassing stories to tell future girlfriends" file.

حسین سرلک said...

hi
I think he need more attention :)

Anonymous said...

as the mom of 3 boys (6, 3&3) i feel your pain lol!