1. I'm thankful that the week is almost over. Son#2 may go to school tomorrow so today sort of feels like Friday to me.
2. I'm thankful that now we KNOW what son#2 is like, completely off meds. It's been three years since we began that journey. But we're still going to try & find a new one to help him cope with his emotions.
3. I'm thrilled my whole family will be doing the Autism walk this Saturday!!
4. I'm very excited Mother's Day is Sunday. Bring on the indulgence! That's always fun & the kids are already bringing me flowers from school. Son #1 even brought me two yesterday. When I asked him why he got to bring two, he said Noah said his mother wouldn't like them. Oh my--I hope the teacher knows!
5. I was thankful I finished two books in the last two weeks. And for an upbeat book this last month in my book club. It was an autobiography called "A Girl Named Zippy" about growing up in a tiny town in Indiana. And this month we're reading the classic "To Kill A Mockingbird".
6. Our fridge/freezer locked up but we were lucky that it only cost $175 and was repairable. I did not want to have to buy a new fridge (although I do want a bigger boy sized fridge) to fit this house.
7. I'm thankful my aunt's surgery went well even though they had to replace her elbow joint. And that a friends car accident & cardiologist report were nothing significant.
8. And since we've had to be on the phone every day & multiple times a day with our doctor/nurse, we are truly thankful they care, give us their cell numbers & call to check in. We feel like royalty with their care & concern.
9. I'm always thankful for low-drama friends. Let's hear it for the normal & boring!!!
10. And finally, I'm so thankful that I got some medical stuff figured out & maybe now I won't be slug mommy and I can return to my regular go-go-go self.
No comments:
Post a Comment