Since January I've had a double (middle) ear infection which caused vertigo, which brought on weeks with no end, migraines. After a handy trip to the chiropractor (my first!) where he "cracked" my ears, I have found relief! Therfore I am realizing some things I am VERY thankful for.
**Being able to take a shower & close my eyes when I shampoo my hair & not tip over into the wall.
**Sleeping without three pillows.
**Not needing 6 pills every 4-6 hours.
**The ability to lean my head into the kitchen sink to wash my hair without wanting to puke.
**My patience has increased.
**I've even stopped running into things.
Now, if I can just get Sally Field to quit appearing on every channel I turn it to, telling me how she's taken her osteoporsis medicine for the month, I might just survive.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you found relief for your pain! It sounds like you had a lot of symptoms to deal with--it must be so great to be feeling better. :)
Post a Comment