Saturday, December 22, 2007

#33

Today, December 22, 2007, I am turning 33 years old. I say turning because I don't really feel you just magically take on a new age on your birthday when you wake up. I see it more as starting off the begining of a whole new year you earn. New things will happen, happy events, sad occasions, exciting changes & difficult ones. All these things, they all make that year and they change you.
One of my funniest, favorite gifts for birthdays has to be this set of coasters given to me by a friend yesterday:
And this one seems like something I'd like to say:


Enjoy the rest of my birthday!



3 comments:

susanmark said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULES. Hope you had a happy one !!!!!
How are things?

I haven't seen baby John in almost a month. Don't even know where he is. His parents split up on Thanksgiving. My ds (his father) was sleeping on Em's swing in backyard. Now they are back together but her parents are being evicted at end of month supposedly. I think they're staying in Scranton with her (dil's )sister. I don't know there addy. Everytime I call or go up there , nobody's home.

Hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday season.

hugs
susanmark.

ps Em's greatgrandson has Asperbergers. We both wear blue bracelets Autism Awareness and a lady was in my store one day, telling me she's raising her grandson who has autism. She went out to her car and brought me an Autism shirt. Wasn't that neat? The lady in line behind her is also raising a grandson who has autism.

I am sure my ds (baby's dad) has Asbergers,too.

Lisa said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Those coasters rock! ;-)

Katrina said...

Egads! Your birthday!!! I totally flaked on calling you, so I suck. I hope it was a wonderful one, with lots of pampering and hugs from your boys. Love you!

p.s. The superhero magnet set you got Caleb for Christmas is an unmitigated hit! As you predicted, it's the perfect church toy; it keeps him quietly happy and busy through the whole first part of services, before the kids are dismissed to Bible Hour. Thanks again!