1. Just spent the weekend in Branson, had a blast with my brother & sister-in-law & kiddos. We did lots of shopping, eating, scrapbooking & mostly laughing.
2. Son#1 had school pictures today, son#2 has them tomorrow. Since they were little, they won't sit for portraits at professional places. So I really enjoy picture day at school, no matter how crazy it turns out.
3. Hubbo cleaned out some seriously messy places this weekend while I was gone. THAT was quite the turn-on to an old married lady.
4. My laundry is caught up--need I say more?
5. I get to scrapbook again this Friday with my peeps. I can't wait!! I even have a new bag!
6. I had messed up with my knitting before I left for my trip but I fixed it last night. That feels good. Like I can start back up again. I'm using Malabrigo Worsted in a butter yellow.
7. I'm thankful we're almost caught up on Smallville episodes. What a fun series that I didn't think I'd like but do! It's fun to escape into a TV show isn't it?
8. Son#2 seems to be behaving better & not screaming at us in huge fits of anger we can't understand. Hopefully he will feel better after being to the dentist Oct. 1st.
9. Son#3 is trying SO hard to use real words. He's babbled for awhile & you get a real word now and again. But now, he's really throwing out word syllables in context. We see the light ahead!
10. And I'm thankful for my blog being nominated to the "I Love Your Blog Award"!

Now I must post who threw me this nod--->Longhorn Diva
and now I must nominate at least four others.
My college friend Danna was the first to jump to mind...she is SO genuine you just hear the happiness in her life through her words. I find her stories of three girls VERY entertaining since I just know boy stories.
Shirley is always crazy busy with some project. I envy her energy & am always impressed with what she creates every time.
Sue, who not only knits, but sews, does jewelry designs and really just wows me with her craft accomplishments over in jolly old England.
Lynne who gets more garmet knitting done than anyone I know & shares the same decorating sense that I have.
And last but not least Abigail. I've never seen such a well rounded person who is so happily blessed and says so often. She has previously served in the Navy and now entertains us troops of knitters with her stories and wonderful finished projects.
5 comments:
OMG, I am blushing from the top of my head to my toes.
What kind and thoughtful things you have said about silly little me!
I think I'm going to cry.....happy tears of course.
Here Here I totally agree with you about Abigail. She is my hero! Marion
We loved Smallville, too! We've got Season 7 in our queue now, but the first disk is apparently on Long Wait status up here. :) Hugs to you and yours!
Jules! thats terribly kind of you! thanks SEW much for mentioning my blog (and for reading it, of course!).
btw, I now see "dead monkeys" too after you commented! bah!
Hugs, Sue
(off to check out your other blogs you enjoy)
Thank you for nominating me! I'm a bit slow, so I've only just noticed this. You who describe things so beautifully and well, are truly deserving of the award.
Post a Comment